With a BRIO Cloud plan, you can easily access your personal music with cloud-based storage of up to 1TB and get accelerated delivery through OraStream's high-speed content delivery network to PCs and mobile devices.
To upload content to BRIO Cloud, please do the following:
1. Set up Your Audio Files in BRIO; please read this.
2. Under Library >>Albums, select/open the album to upload;
3. Click "Upload" (top right-hand corner of Album page) to open upload options;
4. Click "Select All" for all tracks or click the radio buttons for individual tracks;
5. Click "Confirm" to start upload (or "Cancel" to dismiss the upload).
6. Track the upload progress on the upload panel (right-pane of the page). When the upload is completed, return to step (2) to upload another album.
(i) BRIO Cloud accepts PCM-based audio formats, such as FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF and MP3 in 16b/44 kHz and higher resolutions up to 24b/192 kHz. (DSD files are not supported in BRIO Cloud).
(ii) Uploads are in Library>>Albums>Cloud (tab).