With Mobile or Cloud plans, you can upload music from Local Library to set-up the Cloud Library.
To upload content to Cloud Library, please do the following:
1. Set up Your Audio Files in BRIO; please read this.
2. Under Library >>Albums, right-click on any selected album to open context menu;
3. Click "Upload album" and click OK to Upload tracks in the dialog box;
4. Track the progress on upload panel. Repeat step (2) and select other albums to join upload queue.
5. When completed, go to LIBRARY>> CLOUD to browse uploaded music.
Audio formats supported in Cloud Library are FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, AAC and MP3 (16 bit/44.1 kHz and higher up to 24 bit/192 kHz.