WEB (BROWSER) Download Instructions:
On the store page, go to:
1. USER>>Purchased to locate your purchased album
2. Open the purchased album and click "DOWNLOAD"
3. Drop the Format Tab to select download format
4. On Top Right Corner (Album Page), click "SELECT ALL"
5. Uncheck any TICK box (should you wish not to download a specific track)
6. Click "DOWNLOAD" to open DOWNLOAD tab
7. Click "DOWNLOAD ALL" to start downloads
8. When all tracks are ready, please Click "OK" to download
9. Once the zipped tracks are available, unzip them to save your PC
10. Click "DONE" to close and restart the process.
Note: If you prefer to use a Download Manager to download a purchased album, please download/install the OraStream Desktop App. (Download link here).
DESKTOP APP Download Instructions
After installation, open the desktop app:
1. Under "HOME", click "Purchased" tab to find the purchased album
2. Select (album) to open album page.
3. Click on the "DOWNLOAD" to open the Download Manager:
4. Select the download format using the drop-down selection menu. Check Select All or individual tracks to download. Click on "DOWNLOAD" when ready.
5. Select a folder (in file explorer) to save the downloads. Click Select Folder to start downloading.
6. The desktop app processes simultaneous multiple track downloads and automatically unzips the files into the selected folder.
While downloading is in progress, you can continue to stream/play the purchased album by clicking "Play".
Since the purchased album remains in the PURCHASED tab, you can log in to your account to access/stream the purchased album on a web browser or OraStream mobile app.
See next article "How to Select Player Devices - (Desktop App)?"